HUMAN’s leadership is consistently thinking outside the box, finding new technologies and opportunities to affect its mission to make healthy food more convenient than junk food, and disrupting the vending industry.
So, where does HUMAN ‘s leadership rank on Food Navigator’s list of Top 10 Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs?
Click below to find out!
When you see what the Top 10 Entrepreneurs in Food and Beverages are doing in this space, you get a preview of the top 5 food and beverage trends in 2014:
- Healthy food will find a place everywhere. From schools to offices to stadiums, there will be a focus on making healthy foods accessible wherever people need them.
- Yogurt is getting a healthy makeover. While the Greek yogurt trend is still in full-swing, look out for unique flavors, including beets & carrot, and yogurts fortified with protein, fiber and more.
- Beverages will continue to differentiate themselves from soda by reducing sugar and nixing artificial colors. With the USDA’s Smart Snacks In School rules going into effect on July 1st, full-calorie sodas will no longer be allowed on any school campus that accepts funding from the National School Lunch Program.
- Premium snacks will be more of a focus, especially as corporations integrate healthy micro-markets. Product companies offering premium products, like jerky (Krave, for example), chia-infused chocolate bars and kale chips, will find a home in the corporate setting.
- Consumers will place their focus on what they’re not getting as well as what they are getting. Consumers cannot be fooled and are becoming more nutrition literate. Consumers will be focusing on what ingredients are missing (trans fat, artificial additives) and on what they are getting (nutrients, whole grains, healthful fats, etc.).
What else do you think will be food and beverage trends in 2014?
To learn more about HUMAN and how you can be a top food entrepreneur alongside us, download:
If you’d like a HUMAN healthy vending machine or micro-market at your school, gym, hospital or office location, please submit your location’s information HERE.
We’d love to get to know you and answer all of your questions.
© HUMAN Healthy Vending, HealthyVending.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to HUMAN Healthy Vending with appropriate and specific direction
to the original content.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014