Hello HUMAN family,
It’s no surprise that healthy vending machines are the wave of the future. We’re moving away from the lifestyles that make us sick and finding ways to treat ourselves well — even while we’re on the run. Need proof?
- Over 2/3rds of Americans of all ages are actively seeking healthier foods (Mintel, 2012)
- Nationwide, sales of all natural and organic products within all channels jumped 10 percent to nearly $91 billion last year (Natural Foods Merchandiser’s 2012 Market Overview)
- Approximately 74% of consumers are trying to eat healthier, with about 65% eating specific foods to lose weight. Sales of healthier snacks are outpacing traditional snack foods by 3 to 1 (The Snack Food Association)
At HUMAN Healthy Vending, we’re proud to have set the ball in motion by disrupting the standard junk-food vending industry. We’re even prouder to see our family of franchisees and partners bringing positive change to their communities.
What are you doing to live a more healthful life and/or to set a positive example?
Latest posts by skelly (see all)
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014
wondering what’s the price range to buy these vending machine.
The info is a big help, not only for our study about fruit vending and also for the whole people in this world.