From the moment you see a H.U.M.A.N. vendor, it’s obvious this it’s not your average vending machine. H.U.M.A.N. Healthy Vending machines were engineered specifically to make YOU, our vending partner, more money in healthy vending…period.
We use an effective blend of new technology, attractive graphics, and optimized product offerings to maximize your revenue potential and reduce the time you need to spend on & in your business. This allows you to spend more time doing what you love to do. Isn’t that what life is really all about?
The 3 Primary Goals of the H.U.M.A.N. Healthy Vending Machines are:
1. First and foremost, maximize revenues and profits for our vending operator partners.
2. Make operating and maintaining our machines easier for our vending operators.
3. Create happy, healthy customers and fight obesity and malnutrition though charitable giving.
How the Super Human Machine doubles to triples your profits!!
Advertising: The LCD screens, internal PC computer, and advanced ad-serving system allow you to display a variety of digital video ads on your machine. An additional profit stream!
Education: Consumers are provided with the product info, nutritional advice, and health tips via your machines’ LCDs, leading to increased loyalty and purchasing frequency. Increased customer loyalty!
Interactivity: Touch-Screen controls and LCD videos allow customers to interact with a previously inanimate object, improving the customer experience. Improved purchasing experience!
Appearance: Digital LCD screens attract more eyes to your machine and enhance its image. leading to a higher perceived value and intrigue of machine and its contents. Higher margins and increased sales volume!
Technology: Limitless updates and software enhancements, cashless payment capabilities, advanced remote monitoring system, interactive SMS messaging and much more. A machines that is ALWAYS on the cutting-edge!
- My Vending Route: HUMAN Employee Runs Profitable Vending Route - December 20, 2010
- How Vending Machines In Schools Are Affected By Branding - July 23, 2010
- Obesity Rates Jump In 28 States - June 30, 2010