If you’ve ever worked in an office environment where there were either no snacks on hand or simply snacks you wouldn’t touch with a ten-foot-pole, you’ll appreciate the service that’s transforming how people snack at the office.
SnackNation, HUMAN’s healthy snack delivery service, is changing the way we snack at the office. In fact, CEO Sean Kelly recently chatted with Food Navigator to discuss SnackNation’s growth in the business-to-business market and how this is changing the model of food distribution.
Click above to read the full article.
A few key takeaways from the article include:
- The market demanded a B2B healthy office snack delivery service. There were office locations HUMAN simply could not provide with healthy vending machines or micro markets due to the offices’ small size. Thus, SnackNation became the “final channel of convenient nutritional model.”
- SnackNation offers snacks to please the diversity of office snackers.
SnackNation rotates its products so that people get to try new snacks each month, while also keeping staple office favorites consistent in the delivery. The range of snacks offered aims to please a diverse range of preferences so that even the most health-conscious and the most finicky snacker will have something they enjoy.
- Consumers are snacking more than ever before. 50% of meal occasions in the U.S. are now snacks-based. Culturally, we’re becoming more accepting of the value that nutritious snacks can provide, whereas before the word “snack” alone had a negative connotation.
For HUMAN franchisees, SnackNation provides the opportunity to provide value to a breadth of locations that might have otherwise not been viable for healthy vending machines or micro markets, and to generate recurring revenue from such services.
Are you interested in learning more about how SnackNation benefits HUMAN franchisees?
Learn about the HUMAN brand and about becoming a franchisee by downloading:
“The Ultimate Insider’s Guide To Launching & Growing A Healthy Automated Retail Business.”
For information on having an innovative snack delivery service, a healthy micro market or a healthy vending machine at your location, or please click here.
We’d love to get to know you and answer all of your questions!
What would you like to see offices do to improve employee nutrition and employee engagement? What do you think is the next step in making easy access to healthy snacks a reality for everyone?
© HUMAN Healthy Vending, HealthyVending.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to HUMAN Healthy Vending with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Healthy Vending Integral to Employee Happiness - October 7, 2014
- Healthy Snacks At Work that Are Making You Sick - October 3, 2014
- Healthy Vending San Antonio Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine - September 25, 2014
[…] Source: http://healthyvending.com/blog/snacknation-office-snack-delivery-featured-food-navigator/ […]