HUMAN Ranks on Franchise 500 as Entrepreneur Magazine’s Number One Vending Franchise
It is with great pleasure that we announce Entrepreneur Magazine has ranked HUMAN as the number one vending franchise and number 281 overall in its 35th annual Franchise 500® list, the world’s most comprehensive franchise ranking.
Recognized by entrepreneurs and franchisors as a top competitive tool of measurement, the Franchise 500® ranked HUMAN based on its exceptional performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate, and system size.
Here are some of the other reasons the HUMAN franchise ranks #1 in its category:
- HUMAN has created strategic partnerships that yield qualified locations for its franchisees. Some of HUMAN’s partnership organizations include the YMCA and the American Association of Cosmetology Schools.
- HUMAN is consistently on the cutting edge with its technology. HUMAN’s latest game-changing technology is its 46” touch screen healthy vending machine.
- HUMAN offers multiple channels for franchisee revenue. From healthy micro markets to healthy vending machines, and more to come in 2014, franchisees have several opportunities to bring in recurring revenue.
- HUMAN offers franchisees extensive training and support. From a 4-day training at HUMAN headquarters, to fly-in training, to masterminds & ascension training, a private Facebook forum, an online “university” and more, HUMAN puts a high priority on ensuring its franchisees have all the resources, including coaching, they could ever need to thrive.
- HUMAN works with legislative trends rather than against them for continued expansion. With the upcoming launch of the USDA’s new competitive food rules, “Smart Snacks In School,” HUMAN franchisees are primed to expand their businesses throughout additional school locations.
- HUMAN is committed to social good. The only vending franchise to be a certified B Corporation, HUMAN is committed to social good and environmental stewardship.
And, this is a truncated list since we don’t want to brag too much. We’d rather learn more about you!
Would you like to learn more about how you can contribute to your community by launching a HUMAN franchise? Please click here. We’d love to get to know you and answer all of your questions.
To view HUMAN’s rankings in more detail, click here.
To view HUMAN’s press release on the ranking, click here.
Results can also be seen in the January issue of Entrepreneur on newsstands on December 24.
© HUMAN Healthy Vending, HealthyVending.com, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to HUMAN Healthy Vending with appropriate and specific direction
to the original content.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014