HUMAN Healthy Vending in the Headlines
At HUMAN, we’re rewarded every day by working with our passionate franchisees around the nation who are effecting positive change in their communities by bringing our mission, “to make healthy food more convenient than junk food,” to life.
When other people recognize our company and our franchisees, it’s an added bonus and testament to the good our family is doing.
Here’s the social proof we’ve received in the past month and a half:
- Sean Kelly (CEO & Co-Founder) was recently featured in Bloomberg Businessweek’s prestigious “How To” series here, answering the question, “How to Live on Snacks.” Sean is featured alongside a Google exec and the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, among others. Last year’s edition featured top players like Howard Schultz (chairman & CEO of Starbucks), Rahm Emanuel (current Mayor of Chicago) and Marissa Mayer (current CEO of Yahoo!).
- Sean Kelly was also interviewed by Killer Start Ups and revealed some tidbits about his experience being an entrepreneur that he’s never shared before. You don’t want to miss this exclusive here!
- Sean made the cut on Forbes’ “America’s 20 Most Powerful CEOs 40 And Under” list here
- HUMAN’s office made the cut in Forbes’ “10 Cool Office Spaces” list here
- HUMAN is mentioned as part of vending machine reform in an article in the Huffington Post about Kaiser Permanent’s Obesity Prevention program here
- Dan & Josh Rea of Detroit, MI were featured in The Hour Magazine’s health issue
- Jeremy Griffin of Midland, TX was featured in his local paper, The Midland Reporter-Telegram here
- Pam Seiders of Mount Joy, PA was quoted in an article in The Lancaster Online here
- Corban Bates (partner with Shelley Levine) of Houston, TX was interviewed for KUHF, Houston’s NPR station, here
And, in case you missed the news:
- HUMAN is now a preferred vending partner of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools. Click here to learn how this will benefit locations and franchisees.
Thank you for being a part of our journey!
If you are interested in becoming a HUMAN Healthy Vending franchisee, or in learning more about HUMAN, please click here.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014