Jeremy Griffin, a HUMAN Healthy Vending franchisee based in Midland, Texas, believes that his business has not only helped improve his community and his finances, but also his health. Learn how Jeremy has transformed his life, as well as his secrets to running a successful healthy vending franchise, below.
One of the key reasons HUMAN Healthy Vending is different from other franchises is that it has a social mission: to make healthy food more convenient than junk food. As we’ve seen with Jeremy, the benefits of a social mission extend far beyond the business model; they often have reverberating positive effects on the franchisees themselves.
What are some of the key take-aways from Jeremy’s video?
- If you are thinking about starting a healthy vending franchise, choose a franchisor with a social cause that you are passionate about. This will make you proud to be a part of the franchise and add a level of personal fulfillment to your life that is not found in standard franchises (or jobs, for that matter).
- Choose a franchise system that allows you to make “passive income,” meaning that you can receive sales on a consistent basis without having to be “on the clock.” This gives you the freedom and independence to be fully in charge of your life.
- Choose a franchise with technology that allows you to be efficient, profitable and on the cutting edge. As hardware becomes more and more commoditized, software, and the systems that support it, is more important than ever.
- If you are thinking about starting a franchise, choose a franchisor that makes it easy to scale your growth.
- Choose a franchise that has staying power. You never want to invest in a business that’s on the wrong side of a trend. Healthy vending is in and junk food is no longer cool!
- Choose a franchise that provides its franchisees with the benefits of its infrastructure, business expertise, and resources (marketing, PR, continual assistance with location acquisition, fellow franchisees with whom you can share best-practices, on-site entrepreneurial training, and more).
Above else, choose a franchise that makes you say, “yes!”
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014