“Until Martin Luther King came and brought people together and did some good, nobody recognized what’s really needed in this world,” said Krishna Ganapuram, a new HUMAN Healthy Vending franchisee based in Honolulu, HI.
Click above to learn why Krishna believes in the healthy vending revolution and why after extensive research of the company, he decided HUMAN was a good fit for him.
Krishna finds a parallel in the social change that was needed to turn the $42B vending industry on its head.
A decade ago, the conventional junk-food vending industry was in need of a revolution and HUMAN Healthy Vending was bucking against an industry resistant to change. Now?
The world is changing. With the USDA’s Smart Snacks in School rules and more conscious consumers, healthy vending is becoming the norm. This is something Krishna attributes to the collective power of social entrepreneurs.
In the above video, you’ll also discover:
- How Krishna used his background in the stock market to evaluate HUMAN Healthy Vending & decide whether it was a business model that could thrive
- What personally motivates Krishna to be a change-maker via HUMAN Healthy Vending
- Why Krishna chose HUMAN Healthy Vending over 6 other vending companies
- What his experience was like visiting HUMAN’s headquarters for franchise development and training (aka “HB3”)
To learn more about HUMAN or about becoming a HUMAN Healthy Vending franchisee, please click here.
© HUMAN Healthy Vending, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to HUMAN Healthy Vending with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014