Sean Kelly, HUMAN Healthy Vending’s CEO & Co-Founder, recently wrote an article for Corporate Wellness Magazine in which he laid out the best tips for choosing healthful snacks and meals during the workday. To read the entire article, please click on the image below:
Why is this important?
- If you have a full-time job, you’re spending a third of your life at the office (whether physically at the office or “at the office” mentally).
- According to a survey from the American Psychological Association, more than one-third of American workers experience chronic work-related stress. The result? Billions of dollars are lost annually due to absenteeism and medical bills.
- Three of the biggest challenges for employees are: 1) finding the time to eat healthfully, 2) knowing how to actually eat healthfully and 3) finding access to healthful foods and beverages while on the job.
As a result, corporations around the world are stepping up and incorporating healthy vending and healthy micromarkets into their corporate wellness programs, with 91% of organizations now offering a health promotion plan to their employees.
If you are interested in extending nutrition activism to the workplace, now is the time you can start by looking a permanent or locum GP roles check out www.medicalrecruitment.com.au
To learn more about HUMAN Healthy Vending or about becoming a HUMAN Healthy Vending franchisee, please click here.
© HUMAN Healthy Vending, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to HUMAN Healthy Vending with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014