Welcome to our headquarters at HUMAN Healthy Vending where we believe that hard work and fun should always be intertwined! At HUMAN, we like to inject fun and a little bit of “weirdness” into everything we do – it’s what makes us unique and one of the fastest growing companies in America. The second you step foot into our creative office space in Culver City, California, you’ll be enveloped into our company culture and see that our core values are the backbone of everything we do.
Click above to join Sean Kelly, HUMAN’s CEO & Co-Founder, on a tour of HUMAN Healthy Vending’s headquarters
We believe that we are more likely to change the world for the better if we’re having fun while doing it. Furthermore, we’re only going to create massive change if we’re different than the average company, and that’s exactly what “weird” is – different than normal. We believe this is one of the primary reasons we’re able to attract and retain top talent (including Captain HUMAN, who you’ll meet above).
While it may seem like having fun and being weird aren’t good for business, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Here is why being different consistently serves our franchisees and HUMAN family:
– We became a B Corp to show that we are just as serious about providing a socially-conscious business to our franchisees as we are about running our entire business with the greater good in mind. We are the only vending company to be a B Corp!
– We recently joined the International Franchise Association to better serve our franchisees. We are the only healthy vending company to be a member!
– We are consistently ranked by 3rd parties for growing our business and for having a smart business model. For example, we are the only vending company on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies and one of only ten companies to rank in the top 50 for two consecutive years.
What are HUMAN’s Core Values?
If you believe in our core values and are interested in learning more about how you can be a little “weird” with us, please visit us here.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014