In the past 90 days, HUMAN has experienced a tremendous growth in locations secured, expanded its platform and technology, launched a new franchisee-coaching program and appeared in numerous media outlets. We’re growing fast – both in presence and services! We want to walk you through some of the details so that if you’re on the fence about joining us as a franchisee, or simply want to learn more, this can serve as a primer.
Expansion into 73 News Markets in 18 States
In the past 90 days alone, HUMAN has expanded into 73 new markets in 18 states. We’ve launched in new markets throughout the following states: Ala., Ariz., Calif., Colo., Fla., Ga., Ind., Mont., N.C., N.J., Ohio, Okla., Ore., Pa., S.C., Tenn., Texas, and Va.
Healthy Micro-Market Launch
HUMAN is transforming your mid-day snack run. The first healthy vending company to bring nutrition activism to the corporate world, HUMAN has launched its new healthy micromarkets.
HUMAN’s healthy micro-markets are self-serve natural foods stores integrated seamlessly into an office space. Free to offices that meet minimum qualifications, micro-markets are a great option for workplaces that want to provide a breadth of healthful snack and meal options, improve employee health, boost morale, increase productivity, and slash health care costs.
While HUMAN is adding services to its platform, it is also continuing to ensure its healthy vending services and technologies are on the cutting edge.
HUMAN’s new, industry-first, next-generation vending machine platform unites 100% touch-screen controlled technology with proprietary remote monitoring and telemetry software. The following are some of HUMAN’s new technological developments:
- State of the art touch screen technology that consumers can use to instantly gain valuable information on the products in the healthy vending machine, including photos, ingredient lists, and nutrition facts.
- New mobile payment technology allows users to store monetary and credit card value on their phones via a safe mobile app, which allows cashless payments at the point of sale.
- A loyalty program allows consumers to easily access their previous purchases, purchase base on their order history, bundle sales (purchase multiple products in the same transaction), gain insight into similar products (i.e. recommendations), and access exclusive coupons and promotions.
- Advanced healthy vending machines that offer real-time collection of point-of-sale information for analytics tracking. Franchisees have access to sales information, inventory, planograms, and more, from any computer, or mobile device with a web browser.
- Lastly, HUMAN franchisees have access to in-the-field, live video tech support.
Industry-First Franchisee “Ascension” Mastermind
HUMAN continues to expand its coaching offerings to its franchisees with its new Ascension Mastermind. Through monthly live video and in-person meetings, the Ascension Mastermind connects franchisees that are in similar stages of their business’ growth, and empowers them to collaborate with each other and HUMAN’s brain trust to ensure they continue making steady progress towards their big picture goals.
Each meeting contains topics, projects, and hot seats unique to the collection of franchisees in any given group. Peer-to-peer accountability further encourages franchisee growth and experience sharing. When a franchisee hits a certain level of performance, he/she then ascends to a new tier in the Ascension Mastermind, which will suit the franchisee’s current goals and growth schedule. In short, the Ascension Mastermind leverages the collective experiences of all franchisees to help each franchisee grow, overcome obstacles, and become a better social entrepreneur.
Press & Accolades in the Past 90 Days
Some of the key press and accolades we’ve received in the past 90 days, which demonstrate our success, include:
- Inc Magazine ranked us in their “Inc 500 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” here. We ranked as the only vending and automated retail provider on the list and #168 overall with a sales revenue growth of 2,378%.
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured us in their article, “High-Tech Vending Machines That Serve Healthy Snacks See Rapid Growth” here.
- We landed on the 2013 Empact100 List here and we’re finalists in the categories of “Largest Potential” and “Most Disruptive.” These categories were judged by the Empact Academy and will be announced at the Empact Showcase Legacy Event at the United Nations on October 24.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked us in their “Top 30 Start Ups to Watch” list here.
- Our franchisees were featured in The Missoulian, Montana Public Radio, The Daily Local, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Utah Family Magazine, ABC 6 (WJBF), Hudson Valley Magazine, NB7 San Diego, and Germantown News.
- HUMAN’s CEO & Co-Founder, Sean Kelly, wrote articles that published in SEEN (Southeast Education Network) Magazine, AYP (Association for YMCA Professionals Magazine), Corporate Wellness Magazine, Poppy Seeds Magazine; and, he was featured in OC Family Magazine, BeautyLink Magazine (a publication of the American Association of Cosmetology) and Food Navigator.
Phew! The past 90 days have been filled with growth, excitement and new opportunities. Would you like to learn more about how you could be a part of the HUMAN family and be one of our newest reasons to celebrate? Please click here.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014