Hello fellow HUMANists,
We are proud to announce that HUMAN Healthy Vending has reached a milestone by becoming the YMCA of the USA’s preferred healthy vending machine provider. The YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation’s 2,700 Ys across the country.
Click above to watch Sean Kelly, CEO of HUMAN, discuss the partnership.
HUMAN Healthy Vending, the nation’s leading socially-conscious franchisor of healthy vending machine businesses, vends healthful (even farm-fresh and locally sourced) foods and beverages from its high-tech and eco-friendly vending machines.
With this partnership in place, every local YMCA can benefit from the same easy-to-understand contract and can rapidly install a HUMAN Healthy Vending program
“We are incredibly proud to be working with YMCA of the USA. They do so much to improve people’s health and well being and we’re happy to be a part of their continual progress and innovation when it comes to achieving their mission,” said Sean Kelly, CEO and co-founder of HUMAN Healthy Vending.
What this means for HUMAN franchisees across the country:
- Franchisees provide children and adults with convenient access to nutrition education and healthful food and beverage options
- Franchisees have increased access to high-traffic YMCA branches in their area
- Franchisees have increased visibility and impact in their local communities
Ys with a HUMAN Healthy Vending program will gain:
- Healthier food and beverage options for children and families
- Energy savings compared to traditional vending equipment
- Wellness grants for every machine placed inside of their locations
HUMAN is proud to partner with the YMCA of the USA as a preferred healthy vendor and to work together with local Ys across the country to improve access to healthful foods and nutrition education.
For more information on HUMAN’s YMCA Program, please click here.
- Top 3 Things We Learned About HUMAN Healthy Vending Subscribers - July 25, 2014
- HUMAN’s Micro Markets Land on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Innovation List - July 4, 2014
- Healthy Micro Market Expansion at Edmunds.com - June 10, 2014